List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: XShmem dibs, Corel
From:       Zygo Blaxell <uz87ogw3 () umail ! furryterror ! org>
Date:       1999-06-30 18:05:51

Gavriel State wrote:
> > can be applied to cvs. The core parts of the shared memory stuff could
> > easily be split out and commited though. Then the rest could be added part
> > by part. Do you (corel/Zygo) want to do this?
>
> We're actually pretty tight on resources right now, concentrating on
> source-porting issues like build systems and the new compiler, etc.

And (outside of working hours, which are directed to source-porting
issues) I'm
concentrating on my new house, so even if I did have any free time, my
computers
will all be in boxes on a truck.

BTW, those of you who use Drunkard (and there are lots now) will
probably find it a
little slow over the next few days until the networking issues sort
themselves out.

--
Zygo Blaxell, Linux Engineer, Corel Corporation.  zygob@corel.ca (work)
or