List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: CVS seems down again
From:       Bertho Stultiens <bertho () panter ! soci ! aau ! dk>
Date:       1999-06-25 17:16:33

At 02:36 25-06-99 +0200, Bertho Stultiens wrote:
>Yes, it is a hardware problem. The machine goes down as soon it gets
>hit (gently is enough). This point to a bad contact or shortcircuit.
>Unfortunately, my other spare machine has just been put in use as a
>tokenring-ethernet bridge. I don't know whether I will get a
>replacement in place before Saturday.

It is running at the moment, but I won't be here next week and I dont
have a scrap machine available at the moment. I've asked someone local
here to do a frequent check and restart the machine if it goes down.
This will mean that the service can be unstable for at least next week
and then until I get a chance to setup new hardware. I'm sorry for the
trouble.

Greetings Bertho