List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: Missing Library, where can I find it?
From:       Michael B Golden <naugrim () juno ! com>
Date:       1999-05-31 18:52:45

On Mon, 31 May 1999 14:19:09 ric lawson_whitney@juno.com writes:
> I _think_ I got the source at
prep.ai.mit.edu/gnu/ncurses/ncurses-4.2.tar.gz and compiled it myself,
> but I have had to remove the source to make room for wine.  It's about
> 1.2 mb.  Probably any gnu mirror would have the source.  For a
> precompiled glic version, probably there is an rpm and a deb.

Thanks to all that helped. I was able to find it on my RH5.2 CD. It took
up a LOT of disk space though. And now Wine doesn't seem to be able to
run my programs as well or as fast as before. Oh well, maybe next
release. ('Course I probably did royally screw my system with all the
upgrade I did to it, so I can't blame Wine singly)

 Michael Golden
Naugrim@Juno.com (Normal, no attachments)
MGolden@Airapps.com (Only for messages with attachments.)
Slackware 3.5 (2.0.34) Linux user -- Linux Advocate

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]