List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Remcon hang (wine-990426) (with attach)
From:       Joerg Mayer <jmayer () telesun2 ! telemation ! de>
Date:       1999-04-28 21:31:47

I received a demo license for remcon and tried to install it in wine -
without success: It hangs (just stops doing anything) rather early. I've
attached a gzipped output of the last 250 lines of +all,-x11,-x11drv.
The complete output (200k) can be found at the following URL:
ftp://ftp.telemation.de/incoming/jmayer/remcon.gz
Any ideas why it hangs?

Thanks

Joerg

--
Joerg Mayer                                eMail: <jmayer@telemation.de>
Its reassuring to know that growing old AND boring is strictly optional!

["wine.debugs.tail.gz" (APPLICATION/octet-stream)]