List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: controls/combo.c
From:       lawson_whitney () juno ! com
Date:       1999-04-27 17:28:40

On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Francois Gouget wrote:

> On Mon, 26 Apr 1999 lawson_whitney@juno.com wrote:
>
> > If that's a bug, sorry.  I put it there because without it juno
crashes
> > it you hit an up or down arrow with a listbox(?) showing, from
getting a
> > -1 return from it doesn't expect from ListBoxWndProc.  Maybe we
should
> > distinguish between LB_GETCURSEL and LB_GETCURSEL16, and leave the
"bug"
> > in for the latter?  ICBW, of course. :-/
>
> 	Arrrg. I was afraid something like this would show up. Windows
> is such a fragmented market.
> 	So juno is a 16 bit application ? Does it still work if you put
> 0 there ? I'll try to have a look to see if I see a Win32 application

I tried substituting 0 instead of the descr->focus_item you didn't like
for -1, and not only does it not crash, it seems to work fine.  I think
that may be closer to what it should be than what I had, so if that's
okay for the 32 bit stuff, it may be the way to go.  It still can't find
the modem, and I'll have to revert to send this, but that's a different
problem :-)

Lawson

http://www.multimania.com/fgouget

>         War doesn't determine who's right.  War determines who's left.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]