List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: d3drm/tests: Fix crash when surface can't be created
From:       Henri Verbeet <hverbeet () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-08-29 12:08:41

On 28 August 2016 at 16:49, André Hentschel <nerv@dawncrow.de> wrote:
> Should fix crashes like:
> https://test.winehq.org/data/a83d5d3b83042d2305de0595c0d03e4e7bf1e29e/xp_wxppro-sp3-last/d3drm:d3drm.html

Does this happen on any setups that aren't using "VirtualBox Graphics
Adapter" as display driver? I don't think failing the test or skipping
is ultimately much more useful than crashing here, but if it's just
about skipping cleanly I'd rather just blacklist the driver in a way
similar to ddraw_is_warp() in the ddraw tests.