List:       wine-devel
Subject:    Re: [AppDB] Add rating-related functions
From:       Chris Morgan <cmorgan () alum ! wpi ! edu>
Date:       2006-07-30 16:28:08

You'll want to make these functions static member functions of the version
class.  Since we can't really mark them static with php4 that means just
putting them in the version class and making sure they don't refer to $this.
There should be other examples of this with calls to functions in the
maintainer class in sidebar_admin.php.

Chris