List:       wikitech-l
Subject:    Re: [Wikitech-l] Local Wikipedia mirror system messages
From:       "Timothy Pearson" <kb9vqf () pearsoncomputing ! net>
Date:       2013-11-18 5:08:57

> "wm-license-information-description" will probably be comming from
E:WikimediaMessages, You will also want a dump containing the locally
one done on the wiki's MediaWiki: namespace.

Thank you for your response.  Is there a dump file containing this
information, and if not, is there any way to extract it (sanely) from the
running Wikipedia instance?

I am learning as I go, so my apologies if I am overlooking something
simple. :-)

Thanks!

Tim