List:       wikien-l
Subject:    [WikiEN-l] The Signpost is (sort of) published
From:       ENWP Pine <deyntestiss () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2014-06-01 10:23:41

Hi all,

Our usual Signpost publisher and Editor-in-Chief, The_ed17, has very limited internet \
access. Tony and I have finished content for the May 28th Signpost but we can't work \
out the technical details of the publication process. We need a password for the \
automated publishing process that we don't have, and we're trying to get it. I have \
been working through some of the (complicated and poorly documented) Signpost \
templates and LivingBot for manual publication but there are still parts that I can't \
work out. Thanks for your patience until we normalize our publication process.

If you go to [1] you will see that the banner says May 21st but we have updated \
content for the week of May 28th. Please enjoy the content, and apologies again for \
the delays and technical difficulties.

Pine

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Wikipedia_Signpost