List:       wikien-l
Subject:    Re: [WikiEN-l] What. The. Fuck??!?
From:       Philip Welch <wikipedia () philwelch ! net>
Date:       2006-05-14 20:14:42

On May 12, 2006, at 9:16 AM, Sean Barrett wrote:

>> I don't worship icons, so no, I really don't see what's wrong with
>> it.
>
> This statement is clearly intended to insult and offend.  I recommend
> that you conceal your malice a little more effectively, Ben.

You know, one thing I like more than anything is waking up in the
morning to an exchange of snarky, one-to-two line remarks on the
listserv.

Not to point you two out, since everyone on this list (myself
included) seems guilty of this crap. But it's pretty damn pointless,
and we should all show more self-control and restraint in the future.

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch