List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: Icons
From:       "Greg Wright" <greg () ausit ! com>
Date:       2000-01-21 0:30:19

I wont send the SRPM to the mail list as it is quite big, also a lot of
people may not have access to RPM or a system using RPM and would therefore
be useless, I should be able to send the theme by email as a tar.gz file

The preferred method would be to email me privately so I can send as
attachments, or so I can tell you a URL you can get it from.....I don't
want the box I develop on being flooded with download requests.....

--

Greg Wright

IT Consultant Sydney Australia     PH 0418 292020
Available for Global Contracts   Int. +61 418 292020
web  http://www.ausit.com    e-mail greg@ausit.com
T/A AAA Computers & ITpro providers of IT, ISP, Software services.

-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webmin-l@webmin.com
To remove yourself from this list, please send email to
majordomo@webmin.com
with this text in its body: unsubscribe webmin-l