List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: Icons
From:       "Greg Wright" <greg () ausit ! com>
Date:       2000-01-20 11:04:18

I have an icon set and its already in a theme.........I can send the theme
and an SRPM to see how its applied to you if you like Jamie...

--

Greg Wright

IT Consultant Sydney Australia     PH 0418 292020
Available for Global Contracts   Int. +61 418 292020
web  http://www.ausit.com    e-mail greg@ausit.com
T/A AAA Computers & ITpro providers of IT, ISP, Software services.

-