List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: Icons
From:       jcameron () webmin ! com
Date:       2000-01-20 5:10:33

"Bruno Clermont" <brunoclermont@hotmail.com> wrote ..
> Icons in webmin are... hmmm colorless (ugly).
> It could be easily to add this features : each user can choose if he want to
> use the standard icons($gconfig{ 'images' } = "images/"), or colorfull
> ($gconfig{ 'images' } = "images256/"), for web browser with modern display.
> When a function like &header() or /index.pl need to shot the file X.gif it
> can look the $gconfig{ 'images' } directory (which contains images/ or
> images256/) var instead of images/ in each modules dir.
> This way, with a minimum of modification in current code, webmin users can
> see nicer icons if they want.
> Jamie (or everyone in webmin devel), if you want, i can write it myself.
> After that, we'll need some cool icons!

Sounds like a great idea.. the only catch is finding somebody with enough
artistic skill to create a new icon set.

 - Jamie
-
Forwarded by the Webmin mailing list at webmin-l@webmin.com
To remove yourself from this list, please send email to
majordomo@webmin.com
with this text in its body: unsubscribe webmin-l