List:       webmin-l
Subject:    Re: [webmin-l] OpenLDAP
From:       John Espiro <john_espiro () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2011-01-31 23:44:26

So another interesting side-effect...

 - These two users in question have their passwords stored as plaintext
(as I can see through webmin)
 - They cannot login to usermin, although all other users can
 - All users that can login have object classes of:     posixAccount ,
shadowAccount , person , inetOrgPerson , top

I am assuming that these, along with the original issue I posted about,
are related.  The only question is... how?