List:       webmin-l
Subject:    (no subject)
From:       "Nick" <nick () br0ken ! org>
Date:       2002-12-28 5:51:46

Try using the 'Webmaíl' Upgrade feature.  It even gives you an option to
delete the old one. You can access the tool from "Webmin Configuration ->
Upgrade Webmin and make sure you check the box next to "Delete old
version's directory after upgrade" and hit Upgrade Webmin. It checks the
latest version and upgrades it if it deems it necessary. If you are
worrying about losing users, dont. The upgrade is fully automated
including the moving of the users from the old version to the latest.

Cheers.

Our Junkmail said:
> How does one upgrade webmin w/out losing all the
> userid info, etc.?  I've pored over what documentation
> I can find but unless I'm just flat out missing it, I
> haven't seen any mention of how to upgrade.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Nick
CEO/Founder
Br0ken.org