List:       net-snmp-coders
Subject:    (no subject)
From:       madanagopal <madan () nmsworks ! co ! in>
Date:       2002-12-28 6:51:43

Hi. I am doing subagent development using net-snmp. I wrote a program
using table_dataset helper to implement a table. Whenever a request for
the table comes i want to get data from somewhere and return it for the
request. Let the name of the file be tablehandler.c. Then in the function
void init_tablehandler(void) i created a pointer to table_dataset and
registered my handler to it. I want my handler to be called whenever a request
comes to the table i am implementing. Now my handler is getting called only
when i am adding atleast one row in init_tablehandler function. If i simply
create a table_dataset and do not add any row any request for that table is not
directed to my handler. Please look into it and specify the way the
table_dataset is to be implemented such that during initialisation no row
will be added and all the requests to that table be directed to my handler.
Thank you.