List:       webkit-dev
Subject:    [webkit-dev] Moving the WebKit1 port of GTK+ to maintenance mode
From:       Martin Robinson <mrobinson () webkit ! org>
Date:       2014-03-28 15:31:19

After discussions on the WebKitGTK+ mailing list, the WebKitGTK+
community has decided to move the WebKit1 port of WebKitGTK+ to
maintenance mode. Until the release of WebKit3, we plan to focus our
efforts on the WebKit2 port of WebKitGTK+. In the upcoming weeks we
will be turning off the buildbot for WebKit1 and then removing our
port of WebKit1 from trunk. After that time, all development of the
GTK+ port of WebKit1 will happen in our stable branches.

--Martin