List:       vuln-dev
Subject:    Security of osCommerce
From:       Joel Merrick <joel () servicestyle ! com>
Date:       2005-01-18 17:18:59

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone can tell me about the current security status of
the MS2.2 release of osCommerce?

I understand that there have been XSS vulnerabilities and DOS exploits,
heve these been fixed in the MS2.2 downloadable from the site?

Any help appreciated, the forums deleted my post because it contained an
URL to a Security foucussed osCommerce project (nothing getting sold
though!). Open source? :)

--=20
Joel Merrick