List:       vpn
Subject:    Re: IPSec solutions for Solaris 2.7 or 2.8
From:       david.garrard () centrelink ! gov ! au
Date:       2001-05-14 22:01:00

We have has a play with a Beta version of the Solaris software and can
higly recomend it. It works like a charm.

David L. Garrard

Topi Hautanen <Topi.Hautanen@F-Secure.com> on 14/05/2001 17:51:13

To:   matthew patton <mep@NETSEC.NET>
cc:   VPN@securityfocus.com

Hi Matthew,

F-Secure has a VPN solution with IKE for Solaris SPARC 2.6 & 7, as well
as for Intel Linux and Windows. They all can be managed through the
same, centralized policy manager. Windows clients include distributed
firewall functionality as well.

Take a look at http://www.europe.f-secure.com/products/vpnplus/

- Topi