List:       vpn
Subject:    Re: FW: ISDN/ADSL line for VPN access.
From:       "Joseph K Malek" <joemalek () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-05-14 18:38:12

Checkpoint Securemote/Secureclient is connection independant...all you need
is the client installed on a ***MICROSOFT*** TCP/IP stack (e.g. AOL doesn't
play nice) and a connection to the internet.  I've got ADSL at home and
have had no problems with Securemote...put in the IP address of the
management station, get the configuration from the gateway and it works.
My ISP does not filter anything upstream or downstream.

cheers,
     joe

                                                                                      \

                    Nap van Zuuren                                                    \

                    <napvanzuuren@       To:     "VPN@SECURITYFOCUS.COM" \
                <VPN@securityfocus.com>
                    pi.be>               cc:                                          \

                                         Subject:     FW: ISDN/ADSL line for VPN \
                access.
                    05/14/01 10:51                                                    \

                    AM                                                                \

                    Please respond                                                    \

                    to                                                                \

                    "napvanzuuren@                                                    \

                    pi.be"                                                            \

                                                                                      \

                                                                                      \