List:       vpn
Subject:    Re: VPN's (fwd) - and personal firewalling
From:       Jose Muniz <Munix-1 () Pacbell ! net>
Date:       1997-01-08 9:45:06

Well, I know that F-Secure will be releasing soon a VPN and
PersonalDistributed
Firewall, combined and configurable by policy data structures.
You might want to cll them and get some information.
As far as you have a "good" IPSec implementation like Checkpoint 4.1
sp-1
as your gateway termination point the interoperability will be just fine
using either preshared secret or certs.
Good luck.

Jose Muniz.