List:       vpn
Subject:    Re: VPN's in two Network
From:       Jose Muniz <Munix-1 () Pacbell ! net>
Date:       1997-01-09 10:22:35

Mohamed Mohaideen Basha wrote:
Hello Basha,

Well, you have a good candidate for IPSec, on a Gateway to Gateway
configuration, you just need two VPN devises and set some statics on
your firewall and/or router[s] depending on the topology of you LANS,
and
create an ESP IPSec tunel LAN to LAN, and barabeem baraboom...!
You got a VPN !

Set the VPN at India off the router and use that IP to hide the INDIAN
LAN under private IP space, you can get devices that do NAT, VIP's, and
also mapped IP's [Layer 4] mapping so you can set an ftp server or what
have you for the travelong and telecomuters in India.

And here set the same thing depending on the DSL service that you
are getting, you might also set a DMZ and so on.

Jose Muniz.