List:       vocal
Subject:    [Vocal] SipSentReqRecvRespDBase problem
From:       radhika pujari <radhika_pujari () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-06-28 10:46:13

Hello,

1) File name: SipSentReqRecvRespDBase.cxx
    Function name: insertSentReq

    The insertSentReq method is invoked while sending
a message. Since, the main objective of this function
is to retreive the corresponding transaction (message
queue) from the transmap and inserting the new message
at the end of the queue, why is the entry from the
transmap and fifomap erased first, before insertion?

2) As I am still in the process of studying the
sipstack and its functions, I would like to know
whether my interpretation of the general working, as
given below, is correct?

    a) The heartlessproxy contains a
CallProcessingFifo
    b) The SipThread contains an OutputFifo
    c) The WorkerThread contains an InputFifo
    d) Are all the three Fifos the same? If yes, where
and how do the events come first?

3)   For handling Hardware Events, the UA has spawned
the DeviceThread. It contains two Fifos (SessionQ and
MyQ) of its own.
      Meanwhile, the Sip and Worker Threads are
already running to handle events. I need to know,
where exactly (the flow) are       hardware events
handled and what is the function of MyQ and SessionQ?

Thanks and Regards,
Radhika.