List:       vocal
Subject:    Re: [Vocal] Installing VOCAL
From:       Ian Cahoon <icahoon () cisco ! com>
Date:       2001-06-28 8:48:52

Yes.  This is called an all-in-one installation.
Please see the file vocal/install/install.cfg for instructions.

Or if you are using CVS, you can try "make allinone".

I am not sure what a "Pentium II megs system" is. The lowest end
system I have run an all-in-one system one is a Celeron / 550MHz.
It seemed fine for testing.

--Ian

--
Ian Cahoon                                http://www.vovida.org