List:       vim-mac
Subject:    Re: antialias in latest beta
From:       ryan_newsgroups () mac ! com
Date:       2006-04-13 13:55:42

> There are still some odd things:
> many of the multibyte characters are wrong, e.g. "<ctrl_k>d-" in
> insert mode should give an Icelandic thorn (crossed script d), but I
> get a little apple symbol instead.

My guess is that this is what disabling the USE_ATSUI_DRAWING feature breaks. I knew \
it had to break something, but I wasn't sure what, and since I never really use the \
multibyte character features, that's probably why I never came across it.

Maybe I should read through this and see if I notice anything:
<http://developer.apple.com/intl/atsui.html>

-- Ryan