List:       vim-mac
Subject:    Re: vim-7.0d
From:       Benji Fisher <benji () member ! AMS ! org>
Date:       2006-04-13 13:42:55

On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 01:06:28PM +0200, Andre Berger wrote:
> * Alex Knaub (2006-04-12):
> >
> > The font problems and bocken antialiasing  are on PPC Macs (OS X
> > 10.4.6) too.
>
> I can confirm that.

     I did not notice any problems on my PPC Macs until I tested today.
I have two, running OS X 10.3.9 and 10.4.5.

     In my testing, problems show up only when I set 'guifont' to
certain values.  If I keep the default (empty) or Courier:h10 or
Courier:h12, I do not see any problems.  If I set it to Courier:h11 or
Monaco:h11, then I begin to see problems with font rendering.

     Is this consistent with what others see?  On Intel Macs, are there
problems even with

:set gfn=

(the default)?

					--Benji Fisher