List:       vim-mac
Subject:    Vim on Mac: What's NeXT? ;)
From:       Dany St-Amant <dany.stamant () sympatico ! ca>
Date:       2001-11-07 3:01:56

Hi,

  It's probably time for a quick survey as I don't seem to work on what
people want.
What should be the priority work done in Vim for Mac?
(You can also answer as: who what to do what?)

-Dialog boxes?
   (currently in progress)
-Drop to shell?
   (Huh? this currently work on my development stream can't believe it)
-pre-MacOS X bug: filename weirdness?
-Terminal/Carbon combo version?
-Find/Replace/Font Selection dialogs?
- --remote from Terminal.app for Carbon?
-Toolbar?
    (Seem easy as 123 in Cocoa, but in Carbon, yikes)
-Cocoa version?
    (who come first main.c or gui_carbon.m? Any NeXT expert around?)
-Terminal/Motif/Carbon combo version?
   (could ask the main stream for a Motif/GTK version first)

Other main concern?

Dany