List:       vim-dev
Subject:    Re: [vimdev] vim 6.1 editor-part hangs on Linux under special editing circumstan
From:       "Dan Sharp" <dwsharp () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-01-16 22:23:37

>From: Bram Moolenaar <Bram@moolenaar.net>
>
> > Based on the above, it seems that the problem compiles are not
> > executing the
> >
> >     else
> >         break
> >
> > part of the logic.  I included both my debugging output as
> > well as Dan Sharp's so one can use the split screen to see
> > both.
>
>I have no idea where the difference comes from.  Since it works fine
>for me, I can't find out what is wrong for Dan.  I hope Dan can do some
>debugging to find out what is going on.

Ack...phooey!!!  Looks like I had an older version (Aug. 15, 2002) hiding in
vimfiles/indent/ that was loading before the one in vim61/indent and didn't
include the 'else break' logic.  Sorry about that!  I completely missed it
when looking at :scriptnames .  Only noticed it with ':debug e test.java'
and seeing it try to load two indent files.  Even then it took a minute to
notice the difference between 'vimfiles' and 'vim61'.

After deleting the one in vimfiles/indent things worked correctly.  Sorry
for the confusion.

Dan Sharp