List:       vim-dev
Subject:    Re: KVim 6.0 development
From:       Mickael Marchand <m.marcha () alemtid ! asso ! fr>
Date:       2001-11-04 18:34:28

hi,
i fully agree with you, we don't need AntiAlias fonts in vim, but
my problem is to disable these fonts with KDE :)
on KDE 2 this is easy, i found the tip used by konsole and that works,
but with KDE3 things seems more complicated and i have to investigate
more to understand how i can manage fonts.
Font selection is my priority, don't worry :)

cheers,
Mik

--
Mickael Marchand