hi, i fully agree with you, we don't need AntiAlias fonts in vim, but my problem is to disable these fonts with KDE :) on KDE 2 this is easy, i found the tip used by konsole and that works, but with KDE3 things seems more complicated and i have to investigate more to understand how i can manage fonts. Font selection is my priority, don't worry :) cheers, Mik On Sun, Nov 04, 2001 at 12:55:32PM -0500, Donovan Rebbechi wrote: > > Just my $0.02: anti-aliased fonts aren't (IMO) essential in a text editor > anyway, because the goal is to render something that's readable on-screen > (as opposed to something that resembles printed output) However, font > selection is clearly an important feature (esp since the same font looks > different on different displays) > > -- > Donovan > -- Mickael Marchand Elève-ingénieur / Engineer student Ecole des Mines de Douai - France