List:       vim
Subject:    Re: How get "daily digest"?
From:       Piet Delport <pjd () 303 ! za ! net>
Date:       2002-12-11 19:05:57

[ Please try not to post new mails to the list by replying to existing
messages.  It creates confusing threading. ]

On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 at 11:46:40 -0700, Tom Parker wrote:
> I'd like to get my vim postings in "daily digest" form
> rather than as individual emails.  I've tried to join the
> yahoo group and set my option to "daily digest", but
> yahoo says my membership is still "pending", after
> several weeks.

It's better to subscribe to the list directly, instead of via Yahoo, i
think.

Check this page for full details on (un)subscribing:
http://vim.sourceforge.net/maillist.php

but in short, to subscribe to a digest version of a list, send a message
to <listname>-digest-subscribe@vim.org, where <listname> is vim, or
vim-dev, for example.

--
Piet Delport