List:       viavoice
Subject:    [viavoice] Re: Hi
From:       ehansen () us ! ibm ! com
Date:       2000-05-31 13:08:20

Thank you for your kind words. We do appreciate it.

Regarding your statement 'And can we talk here?'. Yes, provided the
discussion is related to
ViaVoice for Linux. Discussions not relating to ViaVoice for Linux should
be done outside of
this discussion list.

Regards, Eric

Conrado Buhrer <conspiracy.web@bigfoot.com> on 05/30/2000 wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> This package is great. IBM is one of the nicest companies putting software
out
> on the net so us poor students can play around with it. My compliments to
the
> ViaVoice creators.
>
> My guess is this list has been around for a few years already, I'd like to
ask
> anyone if there is any special focus towards a area of development using
the
> software ? Mainly because there is quite a lot to be done in the Speech
> Recognition arena. Also I'd like to ask if there is anyone interrested in
> working on a more generallised vocabulary that could be used on a Speech
> Recognition driven Intelligent Agent. Who's interrested in this ? And can
we
> talk here ?
>
> Thanks, Conrado.

---
For information about the IBM ViaVoice SDKs and Run Time Kits for Linux visit \
http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/sdk_linux.html. To view the archive of \
submissions visit http://viavoice.sparklist.com. To view the Frequently Asked \
Questions visit http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/faq_linux.html. To remove your \
subscription to this list, simply send a note to: \
remove-viavoice@laser.sparklist.com. If you are experiencing any problems using the \
list, please send a note to viavoice-owner@laser.sparklist.com.