List:       veritas-vx
Subject:    [Veritas-vx] EMC's A/PF (FAILOVER MODE=1) on Linux
From:       NetComrade <netcomrade () bookexchange ! net>
Date:       2006-02-28 23:53:59

Does anyone know when this will be supported on Linux?
Anything else we could do to stabilize IO during reboots?
Probing LUNs (and there are 4 per LUN in Veritas's eyes apparently) takes
forever on the boxes that boot..
It's extremely frustrating to not be able to reboot any boxes, as IO comes
to a crawl on all boxes in the same zone.. almost makes us regret not
buying EMC's PowerPath.. (or get rid of redundancy)

This document states it should significantly reduce trespassing:

(but on solaris)

This document states we should set it to 2

Our config is 3 v40z (redhat 4.0), 2 fibre cards per machine, 2 switches
in between.

-Andrey