List:       veritas-ha
Subject:    [Veritas-ha] veritas file system
From:       "RITESH RAVINDER GUPTA" <riteshrg () rediffmail ! com>
Date:       2002-03-11 11:36:49

Hi

I have 2 E220R with 2 A1000 boxes with veritas cluster 1.3.0 and
veritas file system (Vxfs)
there are 4 disks in each Array configured as raid 0 and mirrored
using veritas volume manager.
recently i started getting errors on all the filesystems (present
in the array) but not on the internal disks
the error was

vx_dataioerr file system data read error
vx_metaioerr file system meta data write error
vx_wsuper file system super block update failed
vx_disable file system disabled

I am getting this error for all the file systems on the array.
in A1000 the disks are configured in A1000 using raid manager . I
even checked the raid manager logs and /var/adm/messages but i
cannot see any disk problems.Also all the disks are getting
detected using format command.
Can anyone help me on this??

Rgds
Ritesh