List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    [Veritas-bu]  netbackup 6.5.4 java console hangs
From:       beach2112 <netbackup-forum () backupcentral ! com>
Date:       2010-01-21 20:16:16

We are running netbackup 6.5.4 on a solaris box.  About 3 times a week when we try to \
login the java console the console hour glass just spins.  In order for us to login \
to netbackup, we have to reboot the server.  After the reboot, the netbackup console \
comes up and everything is fine.  Has anyone else ran into this problem.

Thank you,
David