List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: Global references and parse file location
From:       boardtc <boardtc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-05-28 8:58:33

Clearly I need to do some more reading...but where?
http://velocity.apache.org/engine/devel/developer-guide.html only says in
relation to #parse, "this may be used to make all includes relative to the
current directory". Where is the current directory set for Velocity? I got a
hold of Pro Jakarta Velocity (2004) but #parse was not mentioned.

Cheers,

Tom.