List:       velocity-dev
Subject:    Texen patches coming
From:       Henning Schmiedehausen <hps () intermeta ! de>
Date:       2007-11-14 22:53:50

Hi,

on my laptop, I have a number of Texen refactorings sitting for ages
(since AC EU 07 to be exact), which I never committed. I took the time
at AC US to finish these and will start to apply them to the Texen
repo shortly. This brings the Texen codebase to the same level as
Anakia. I am aware of the various things that have been going on in
the meantime and the FileLRU patches and I try to preserve them.

These roll the Texen Ant Tasks into actual unit tests, which will also
allow the patches for multifile etc. to be changed to real ant tasks.

	Best regards
      		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person

	  "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."