List:       vdsm-devel
Subject:    =?utf-8?q?=5Bovirt-devel=5D?= [VDSM] running tests locally
From:       Vojtech Juranek <vjuranek () redhat ! com>
Date:       2018-10-19 13:40:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,
beginner question: I'm trying to run some VDSM tests locally (e.g.
blocksd_test.py), using

PYTHON_EXE=python3 ./run_tests_local.sh storage/blocksd_test.py

but I'm getting quite a lot of test failures. Most of the tests fail because
of mokeypatch fixture is not injected (see error bellow).

What I'm doing wrong and how I can run selected tests locally?
Thanks in advance
Vojta

ERROR: storage.blocksd_test.test_meta_size_max_val
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python3.6/site-packages/nose/case.py", line 197, in runTest
    self.test(*self.arg)
TypeError: test_meta_size_max_val() missing 1 required positional argument:
'monkeypatch'