List:       userlinux-discuss
Subject:    [Discuss] Position of UserLinux
From:       Andreas Tille <tillea () rki ! de>
Date:       2003-12-12 9:36:41

Hi,

unfortunately my talks about "Custom Debian Distributions" is unavailable
currently because of people.debian.org problems.  Thus I'm not able to
give a link to the main ideas.  But I think we should include into the
UserLinux paper the following idea.

   IMHO, Debian is the missing link between upstream developers
   and users, because they keep contact to both groups.  UserLinux
   might have some similiar in mind.

Kind regards

          Andreas.