List:       user-mode-linux-user
Subject:    Re: [uml-user] ext3 slower than ext2
From:       Steve Freitas <sflist () ihonk ! com>
Date:       2002-04-18 20:06:56

Hi Jeff,

Would you consider compiling ReiserFS into the kernel on the next UML
release? That way we can use that FS as a root filesystem without a
compile...

Which leads me to a broader question: Do you think that, in the future, one
might be able to load modules into the UML kernel at startup? I guess this
would require a copy of the right modules to be outside the UML as well, but
since you've already got those tar files in /usr/lib/uml...

Thanks!

Steve