List:       unison-users
Subject:    Re: [unison-users] summary at end of synch is echoed but not written to log
From:       "Benjamin C. Pierce" <bcpierce () cis ! upenn ! edu>
Date:       2004-04-14 12:42:54

> Using 2.9.73... after I run Unison the following is echoed to the
> screen
> Saving synchronizer state
> Synchronization incomplete (29 items transferred, 3 skipped, 1
> failure)
> skipped: directory33/filename1.pkr
> skipped: directory9/filenameblah.doc
> skipped: directory3/directory4/model/branch_office_v3_7.xls
> failed: PROGRAM-SETTINGS/PC-Pine-Settings/pinedebg.txt
>
> However, that summary is currently NOT written to the log.  Can one of
> the programmers please please pretty please with sugar on top append
> (or prepend) this summary report to the written log?  This would be SO
> helpful since it would be possible to, at a glance, see if anything
> went amiss with the synch.

OK, it was the sugar that did it!  :-)

I've added this to the text interface.  However, you won't see a working
release for a few days because we're in the middle of some other changes
(to the merging functions) and things are in an intermediate state at
the moment.

    - B

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/26EolB/TM