List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    RE: [Uddi4j-general] urgent..
From:       "Anne Thomas Manes" <anne () manes ! net>
Date:       2003-01-07 15:09:08

Imran,

UDDI4J is just a client library. You can't use it to set up a private UDDI
registry.

You might try using jUDDI. It's available on sourceforge.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/juddi/

You can also use Systinet WASP -- it's free for development, testing, and
non-commercial education uses. It includes a lightweight database (hsqldb),
and is probably easier to install and set up than jUDDI. See
http://www.systinet.com/products/wasp_uddi/overview.

Anne