List:       uddi4j-general
Subject:    Re: [Uddi4j-general] UDDIException faultCode:Client
From:       Roberto Avalos Salas <avalosr () info ! bt ! co ! uk>
Date:       2002-01-25 14:36:18

Hi David!

Thanks for your prompt response. My business identity had already a
desciption in English. Then I erased that entity and the code that added a
new contact worked. Unfortunately, I erased the contact I added with the
application and it never worked again, but I will try to sort it out and if
I find problems, I will send you an email once again.

Roberto.