List:       uclinux-dev
Subject:    RE: [uClinux-dev] PATCH: speedup of flash writing (cfi_cmdset_0002.c)
From:       "Barry Baldwin" <bbaldwin () indyme ! com>
Date:       2006-04-26 17:18:23

Hi,

I would like to try you patch, but it appears that the flash chip we are using, \
Toshiba TC58FVM7B2A, doesn't support the fast-programming mode, only by-pass mode.  \
Just out of curiosity, what flash chip are you using?  Our flash write times are \
painfully slow and we might want to design in a different flash chip if we can speed \
up our write times.

Thanks very much,
Barry