List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Nautilus
From:       sclewin () sgaming ! ca (Scott)
Date:       2008-12-22 14:29:23

Hi,

     I have been trying to use and like Nautilus for the past month and
I still find opening up two windows side by side a real pain.  Is there
anyway I could set up a button to open up one window on the left at one
address and open up a window on the right at another with a single click?

     I'm just trying to find out a solution until split screen is added
to Nautilus.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 8.10