List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Printing
From:       a-bracmike () sbcglobal ! net (mike williams)
Date:       2006-10-07 18:32:24

I have a Lexmark Z700-P700 series USB printer and i tried setting up CUPS to use it,but CUPS doesn't seem to have the correct driver,and the Lexmark website doesn't have a Linux driver for this printer yet.(Using the SDK is an option,but i don't really know what the hell I'm doing as far as developing a driver.)Anybody out there know where I can find a driver for this printer?(or if the printer model just comes up under a different name in CUPS?)