List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Cairo in Breezy
From:       warlock () eskimo ! com (Jim Richardson)
Date:       2005-09-06 3:47:06

Looks like Breezy has Cairo, at least in part. What exactly does this
mean? how is Cairo going to improve things? I  understand it's supposed
to enable faster 2D rendering, but does that mean that evolution is
going to get faster screen paints or something?

If you think you can tell me what to think, I think I will tell you
where to go