List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Wine and Swedish fonts
From:       bo.rosen () gmail ! com (Bo Rosen)
Date:       2004-11-30 11:56:44

tis 2004-11-30 klockan 02:54 -0500 skrev JsPr:

> Head over to www.codeweavers.com and download a trial version. It's a
> commercial product.
> Hope this helps.

This does seem to work. Except for a splash screen which hides a message
I have to click through blindly when I start the particular application
my mother needs. This is probably just a message saying I run a demo
version (yes, I run a demo version of wine to run a demo version of the
application in question...).
I'll have to check that everything works properly before coughing up the
money of course, but it looks promising.

Thanks,
	Bo

--
Bo Rosen <bo.rosen at gmail.com>