List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    Proc FS Read Only?
From:       csar () stanford ! edu (Can Sar)
Date:       2004-10-16 12:40:15

Hi,

I'm not currently on the Ubuntu list, so please CC me directly. I wrote
a ProcFS module, that I need to write to (the file it creates), but it
says I don't have permissions (this is with sudo). I tried chmoding it,
and it doesn't change anything, so I'm assuming this was set at
mounting. Is it set to Read Only? Can I change this somehow? I'd be
really happy about any help.

Greetings,
Can