List:       ubuntu-users
Subject:    3d desktop
From:       chapeaurouge () madpenguin ! org (Fred Blaise)
Date:       2004-10-16 4:09:56

I just installed it, but I get this when it tries to acquire my virtual
desktop:

fblaise at ubunchap ~ $ 3ddesk --acquire
get property WIN_WORKSPACE failed - setting one
get property WIN_WORKSPACE_COUNT failed - setting one

effectively resulting in only my current virtual desktop to be taken
into account..

Anyone else?

fred